Curry Kit Instructions
- Fry one very large finely chopped (or blended) onion in plenty of vegetable oil until thoroughly softened and beginning to brown.
- Cut the top off the curry kit, add a splash of water and mix with the spices by massaging the bag (Massage your massala!)
- Spoon the curry kit into the cooked onions with 500g of your chosen main ingredients.(Meat, pre- cooked veg, or seafood).
- Stir fry the mixture gently for 2-3 mins until the spices are cooked through.(Smell the love!)
- Add up to 400g of blended (tinned) tomatoes or passata.
- Thin the sauce with a little water (approx half a cup), add salt, to taste ,then cook the curry until all ingredients are thoroughly cooked through.
- Smile, and enjoy! Serve with rice or breads of your choice.
- Lie and say,"It was all my own work!"
(For Cool korma replace the tomatoes with 50-100mls of cream or cream substitute and add the Almond and Coconut pack)
(For T`riffic Tikka Massala use tomatoes and 50-100mls cream,then add the Almond and Coconut pack and a generous tablespoon of sweet mango chutney for that authentic sweet, savoury taste!)